Good Times!!

Good Times!!
Featuring The Robbins

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

On Your Mark Get Set...Go!!

My children just returned back to school after an extended holiday break due to the weather. I love them, but I was ready for them to go back to school. I rushed one off to middle school and the others off to grade school. You can almost hear the "Mission Impossible" theme song playing. I jumped right into gear and got busy on cleaning the house in detail, which even included getting dirty fingerprints off the walls and sweeping along every base board. I finally reached the end of the afternoon to retrieve them all back home again. I was feeling a sense of accomplishment and it felt good. I even got an "ooh ahh" from my 11yr old, which really goes along way. I still have all of my stacked up boxes to get to, but that is an accomplishment for another day. My plan is to get through at least one a day. Getting and keeping the house maintainable is the ultimate goal. And with that goal in sight I plan on conquering it. My family will be the winners cause they will have won the prize, a harmonious home.

No comments:

Post a Comment