Good Times!!

Good Times!!
Featuring The Robbins

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

FREE.....

The good things in life are even better when they are free.  Generosity is the willingness to give.  Helping one another out when we can is very admirable.  I was at the store the other day looking at shoes, shoes on sale that is.  I have four children and we generally pass clothes and shoes down when we can.  Anyways I was looking for shoes for my four year old and didn't find any marked down in her size.  I started to leave the aisle when another mother trying shoes on her daughter asked me what size my daughter wore.  The lady had purchased a pair too big for her daughter at another store and was at this store purchasing some to replace those.  I ended up with a new free pair of nice tennis shoes for my daughter.  I offered to pay her for them, but she refused.  I walked away and prayed that God would bless her in an area of her life where she may have a need.  It is nice to know that human kindness still exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment