Good Times!!

Good Times!!
Featuring The Robbins

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Reunite!!!

 
 
re·u·nite

 to come together or cause to come together again after a period of separation or disunity.


 


This will be our 5th year to come back and reunite on Van Buren to cruise VB a few times again. 


This also marks my 25th year of graduating from High School. I can't believe this group has already been around for 5 years. It just goes to prove time flies when you're having fun!  If you are a newbie to my blog and want to know more about this group I am talking about you are welcome to check it out at 




 I was telling a fellow earlier today about our event and how it showed the younger folk how we communicated back in the day before computers and cell phones. I said we had to actually put gas in our cars and go find our friends. They were usually out on VB on Friday and Saturday nights. He noted that gas prices nowadays probably make it too expensive for people to cruise like back then. I thought about it, but then replied I wasn't sure that gas was more than cell phone bills.hehe


This year the car show will be closer to VB just because I like to mix it up a bit now and then. We will probably have it downtown again in the future. There was rumor or concern that the city wasn't going to let me have it downtown. Nope just thought we would try something different this year. It will be at the Central Christian Church behind McDonalds..  Catch me out at the cruise at Galaxy Mattress on VB & Owen K. Friday the 13th. You can register for the car show, buy a shirt, buy a ticket to win a gas card or just say Hi!


I will see everyone on VB.



No comments:

Post a Comment