Good Times!!

Good Times!!
Featuring The Robbins

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Distracted

   Let me start this by saying how I have to kind of laugh at myself when I went back and read my first post. I spoke about getting organized and cleaning and a healthier diet and so forth were my goals. Those are still my goals.  I strive to meet those on a daily basis. There just always seems to be more to add to the agenda daily too.
   I started this blog at the first of the year. It was my mission then to accomplish something that I did on a regular basis. From one of my blogs I came up with an idea to start a group page on facebook and I mentioned that in one of my earlier blogs. I talked about the success in the numbers that had signed up in a short time to share in their memories of cruising.
   From that came the most incredible opportunity that has tied up a lot of my time and kept me from blogging on a regular basis, as well as my other organizational goals..lol. I guess you can say that I have been distracted. In this next post I will share with you the incredible journey I have been on since I created that group page.

No comments:

Post a Comment